So, your kid is ready to travel or to go to school or you are ready to travel with your kid. Both you and your kid are ready for this first-time experience. When it comes to travel or to school, kids travel backpack is a must thing to take with you and we have no doubt about that. Nowadays, kids travel backpacks are very popular among kids and parents not for its design or fascinating looks, but for its usefulness. Imagine, you set for travel and your kid got some favorite and necessary things to carry with him or her. Obviously, your kids need a backpack to carry those and enjoy traveling.
Also, when your little hero is going to school, kids travel backpack is a must to carry books and stationaries. Kids backpack are available in the market in different names. Some call it a baby backpack. Toddler backpack is also a very common name. you will also hear baby travel backpack very often. We are going to use all those common names used for a kids travel backpack. But one thing is that among children’s travel accessories, kids travel backpack or baby travel backpack has become a must-have item for parents nowadays.
What is ‘Kids Travel Backpack’?
Kids travel backpack has already become very popular among parents and kids. Many know it as toddler backpack, children’s backpack, baby backpack or sometimes, simply backpack. If we look at dictionary meaning, we will find that backpack is a bag with shoulder straps that allow it to be carried on one’s back. So, kids travel backpack is simply backpack designed especially for babies and kids.
Different usages of kids travel backpack
Different types and sizes of backpacks are available in the market. You need to pick up the one that serves your purpose best. When you are to travel on air, you should look for the best bags for air travel with toddlers. But you usually search for best kids travel backpack, best bag for traveling with toddlers, travel pack for toddlers, travel packs for kids, etc. on google search engine. I do not think this is an appropriate way to get the best and perfect one. Searching for personalized kids backpack according to your needs is always a good idea to find the best one. For example, when your kid is ready for preschool, you can search for a preschool backpack. When it is for a girl, girl backpacks or girl backpacks for school can be an option. When you are searching for brands, you can go for ‘kids backpack Walmart’, ‘Jansport kids backpack’, ‘Pottery Barn kids backpack’ etc. So, it is all about what you want and for what you want as usages are different. So, with different usages, different types and choices are there. For example, if we want to purchase school backpacks for our kids, some types are here:
- Messenger style backpack: The most unique feature that sets it apart from other backpack types is its one-shoulder strap design. While backpacks with two straps are known to be more suitable for your child’s posture and comfort, some people find messenger style backpacks far more fashionable.
- Standard backpack: A two-strap backpack is a standard design which is always favorite among kids of all generations and it will continue to be so. A number of students use this type of backpack because it distributes the weight of what they are carrying evenly. Therefore, their backs are less strained. It is of two types: Full-zipper backpack and Top-loading backpack.
- Trolley backpack: A combination of standard backpacks and trolley bags, a trolley backpack is most suitable for wheeling around heavy loads. But unlike the traditional trolley bag, trolley backpacks won’t be so difficult to bring along in crowded areas. You can also carry it on your back when you need to. But the thing is that it has a frame, handle, and wheels. So, it is much heavier than a regular backpack.
Some essential tips for choosing a kids travel backpack
Very often, parents search for the best backpacks. Which ones are the best kids travel backpack? This question actually does not a have direct answer. There are so many factors to choose the best baby backpack or best kids backpack or whatever you call it like age, comfortability, size, etc. Based on those factors, the best kids or baby travel backpack can have different options. Here are some tips for choosing a backpack:
- Choose lightweight pack: You will find many backpacks awesome in look but too heavy. It will give an extra load. Your kids have things to carry, but if the pack itself give extra load it is difficult to carry and often harmful.
- Two wide, padded shoulder straps: Avoid straps that are too narrow. They often dig into shoulders.
- A padded back: it provides increased comfort. To protect kids from being poked by sharp objects or edges (pencils, rulers, notebooks, etc.) inside the pack, your priority should be the padded back.
- Waist belt: Make sure, kids travel backpack got waist belt as it helps to distribute the weight more evenly across the body.
- Multiple compartments: Besides distributing the weight throughout the pack, multiple compartments allow kids to carry different items separately. Sometimes it is problematic to carry all things in the same compartment.
- Pack with wheels: Based on your kids’ strength, age, etc. you can allow it. But, be careful about school rules and safety issues.
Best Kids Travel Backpack Review
So, you got some ideas on how to pick your best kids travel backpack. Sometimes it is difficult to maintain both your kid’s choice and your preferences based on those tips. It is a very natural and common problem for all kids and parents. Our top 5 best kids travel backpack is here for you:
1.De lune 3D cartoon schoolbag for Girls:
De lune got some awesome backpacks for your girl. You will never worry about your book and homework copy get wet, even if you spill a basin of water on your school bag. It got 3M reflector for safety on road at night. Fashionable design, easy to take in, large capacity will certainly attract her friends.
2. Kids Luggage Set Suitcase Backpack School Travel Trolley ABS New
This adorable luggage set got a cute animal shaped suitcase and a matching backpack which makes it perfect for traveling. Your child should learn how to prepare themselves for travel. This set comprises of a 16″ Trolley Suitcase with multi-directional wheels and ergonomically designed telescoping handles and a 12″ backpack. No doubt these features of trolley suitcase will add much convenience to the trip. The backpack has straps and it is very light to hold. It is an excellent idea to take this luggage set for enjoying an awesome holiday with your kids.
3. Kids Primary School Backpack Children 3D Schoolbag Boys Girls Waterproof Orthopedic School bags by EYDLK
This one is made of high-quality material. It features an ultra-durable bound stitching school bag for elementary. It also got adjustable padded shoulder straps. Obviously, this will make it very easy to carry. It is perfect for transporting your child’s school essentials such as snacks, books, lunch boxes, stationery, water bottle, and homework. Beautiful color, stylish design, best gift for your child, etc. makes it attractive very much among kids.
4. Bulk Backpacks Classic 17 Inch Backpacks for Boys and Girls by Adventure Trails
These wholesale 17 Inch solid backpacks are great for all occasions! This classic backpack for girls and boys features a large main compartment for storage, roomy from the accessory pocket, adjustable padded straps that ensure comfort, and double reinforced zippers. Give to charity, donate to a school supplies drive, equip your whole sports team or scouting troop, and more. With an endless variety of colors, this bulk pack of backpacks ensures that everyone gets the color they love.
5. Beausheen Iron Man Helmet Cool 3D Moulded LED Eye Backpack School Travel Bag
This one is specially designed for 3 years and up. Amazing design and 3d molded led eye are present to make it more attractive. This one is very comfortable. Fashionable and waterproof quality and materials are in this bag. It also got multiple compartments. Because of funny looks and amazing quality, it makes your kid’s bag more attractive and fashionable.
Proper Use of Backpack
By this time, you already have your backpack. But, some proper ways to use the pack to ensure safety and comfort are also crucial. Some tips on how to use kids travel backpack are here:
• Children should use both straps when carrying the backpack; using one strap shifts the weight to one side and causes muscle pain and posture problems
• Make sure, shoulder straps are tightened so that the backpack is fitted to the child’s back. It is better to avoid a dangling backpack as it can cause spinal misalignment and pain
• You should encourage children to use the chest, waist and compression straps. This will help to adjust them to the load and distribute the backpack’s weight more evenly
To sum up, it is always fun for kids when they have a new one. But comfort and health issues matter a lot. You should also teach and give some ideas on how to carry loads. A roomy backpack may be a good idea, but the more space there is to fill, the more likely your child will fill it. Help children determine what they must carry. Other things, they don’t need to carry frequently, should be left at home, in their locker or in the classroom. Tell your children to load the backpack with the heaviest items first closest to the bottom and the center of the back of the backpack and to make use of the multiple compartments to distribute the load.
More popular Amazon baby products:
- Top 3 Winnie the Pooh Walker for Your Baby
- Top 10 Best Baby Car Seat (Guides & Review For 2019)
- The 5 Best Baby Push Toy Review (Hands-On 2019 Guide)
- 7 Best Baby Push Walker for Your Baby
- Top 10 Best Baby Safety Playard at Home
- Chicco Dance Walker Activity Center Review | A Beautiful Baby Walker
- 5 Best Baby Push Car and Push Stroller for Your Little Baby
- Best Kids Travel Backpack for Your Little One
- Top 10 Best Hoverboard For Kids With Buyer’s Guide 2019
- Disney Winnie The Pooh Music and Lights Walker Bees Knees